Here’s a bit of background about us:
- We’re flatmates living in Kingston upon Thames in south west London
- We met when we sat next to each other on a flight to Canada about five years ago (was it fate or simply bad luck!)
- We both spent a year living in Canada and loved it – particularly Banff.
- Pierre is a freelance photographer and film maker, James works in communications and is very taken with digital media
- We’ve both cycled John O’Groats to Land’s End, Pierre has also done London to Amien (France), James has ridden London to Newquay.
- James used to live in Newquay, Cornwall and secretly wishes he still does.
- Pierre often works freelance for Men’s Health and Runners’ World magazines but is still waiting to be asked to appear on the cover.
- James’ girlfriend is getting a bit bored of hearing about our trip but is so nice she pretends not to mind.